Join a team of 11 Emergency Doctors and be a part of a collaborative, supportive specialty team that includes 2 Internists, 3 Criticalists, 2 Surgeons (1 also Certified in Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine), 1 Neurologist (also Certified in Rehabilitation and Veterinary Acupuncture), 1 part time Anesthesiologist (also Certified in Veterinary Acupuncture), a VTS-ECC and an amazing team of technicians. Our Internal Medicine service runs an active interventional radiology and interventional urology service completed with a Holmium laser. We are also actively adding Oncology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Radiology to our service offerings.
Have you ever wanted to make the switch to ER? We love teaching and are open to training new graduates!
New River has all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a custom built state-of-the-art facility with a full in-house lab, 16-slice helical CT, 8-tesla MRI, fluoroscopy, interventional radiology suite, multiple ultrasounds, in house blood bank and component therapy, arthroscopy, laparoscopy, minimally invasive surgery, full service sports medicine and rehabilitation department, and a dedicated intensive care unit including long-term mechanical ventilation.
We believe that there should be no barriers between emergency doctors and specialists. We are searching for a clinician who enjoys working closely with other specialists and other emergency doctors and practices top-tier medicine. At NRVS, we’ll give you the tools you need to practice at the highest level.
- Daily all-doctor case rounds for continuous learning
- Emergency clinicians work side-by-side with specialists
- Manage critical care patients and benefit from the referral hospital environment
- Complete diagnostic work-ups and manage complex cases, all with specialist support
Industry Leading Benefits Package
- Shift differential – swing & overnight shifts
- Fixed 6-12-month schedule
- No negative accrual
- Guaranteed base + 25% production
- Pet insurance allowance for 2 pets
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance
- Exceptional CE allowance, organization dues/licensure
- We value family and work-life balance
Our privately-owned facility is located 30 minutes from historic Savannah, GA and 20 minutes from the beaches of Hilton Head Island, SC. The Bluffton, SC region is family friendly with a walkable downtown, frequent festivals and outdoor events, access to beautiful coastal waterways for boating and fishing, and close access to the historic Savannah, GA waterfront or Hilton Head Island, a top vacation destination.
Inquiries are treated with complete confidentiality. Apply below or contact Dr. Kristin Welch, DACVECC, Medical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.